Success is not the destination that we reach. Success is the quality of our journey. The quality of the journey depends upon the goals we set and the mentors we choose. The quality of the mentor lies in appreciating even the smallest efforts as appreciation is the only tool which enables us to build the impossible. Mankind's greatest achievements have come about by constant encouragement. Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future if our efforts are recognized. With this the possibilities are unbounded. All we need to do is to appreciate and encourage the young minds as most achievers are people who have made a strong and deep dedication to pursue a particular goal.
St. Joseph's recognizes this dedication by awarding the student with "The Best Outgoing Student Award". The most prestigious and most awaited award ceremony of the year "The Best Outgoing student Award" for this year was held in the St. Joseph's indoor Auditorium.
The criteria of best outgoing students are
- Good in academics (CGPA)
- Good communication skills
- Best managerial skills
- Active participation in extracurricular & co- curricular activities.
- Attendance (not taken more than 4 days in a semester)
- Got placed or got admission for higher studies (secured good score in GRE or GATE exam if admission is not confirmed)
- Brought laurels to the department or college
- Organized activities at department level or college level
- Not undergone any disciplinary proceedings and maintaining neat dress code
- Quality of final year project.
The following are the names of students selected as best outgoing student selected with the above criteria.